Wednesday, August 16, 2006

EU & GU Uptrend Confirm


Ok hello to all sorry for not posting here since last 5 days.

Yesterday and today was my great trading day as i managed to grab 60 pips on UCHF worth USD73.02.Also together with this post i will note down my expected direction for EU & GU.My chart at this time was confirming that Eu & GU in a strong uptrend direction as it clearly signal me at m30 n H1 chart.

Current quote EU bid/ask 1.2859/1.2861
Current quote GU bid/ask 1.9000/1.9004

I'm expecting this trend will keep up until tomorrow or maybe drag to friday.Also to share with all of you is please noted that EU & GU is mirror pair to UCHF & UJ.What i means by mirror?

Ok if EU & GU in uptrend then UCHF & Uj will go reverse both pair.So hope this will help u as a guidance to open any position.

till now see ya later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home